WELCOME TO MOUNT MAYHEM HAUNT
The Enfermedad took an unexpected turn wiping out the creatures of Mount Mayhem, but they aren't gone yet. Lurking below the surface, they're resurrecting themselves from the dead to resurface again. With masks on to prevent the spread of last year's enfermedad, the creatures of Mortem are here to scare with safety this Halloween. You can't get rid of us that easily.
2020 SAFETY MEASURES: RESPONSIBLE HAUNTING
* Face masks must be worn by all visitors. NO EXCEPTIONS!
* Temperature checks randomly at the door.
* Hand sanitizing will be done before entering/exiting.
* Social distancing scaring/distance will be implemented.
* Reservations are required. No walk ups this year.
* No groups larger than 5 people at a time. Bigger groups will be split. NO EXCEPTIONS!
* We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone!
* This a Halloween display is at a private residence and put together by the kids and family.
* This Halloween display is in our backyard and small groups (up to 5) can go through at a time.
* Please read the rules on the side bar and please wear covered shoes. NO heels or flip flops.
* There are live actors as well as moving and non-moving props.
* We do this because we love Halloween and creativity for our neighborhood.
* The haunt is complimentary but donations are accepted.
* No actors will scream or touch you.
* We spend over 150 hours yearly building all our props and we change themes yearly.
* So with that being said please feel free to bring your kids as this is a family friendly yard haunt.
* Enter at Your Own Risk
2020 MORTEM PREVIEW
LIKE ON FACEBOOK
1740 E. Purdue Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Dates: October 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, 31
Times: 7:00pm - 9:30pm
* All minors must be accompanied by an adult. This is a home haunt for the love of Halloween.
* This is a family run haunt so everything you will enjoy at this haunt has been made and put together with the family and volunteers so please respect the haunt.
* Most of all have fun!
DO AND DON'T
DO - wear your face masks
DO - social distancing
DO - bring your whole family
DO - stay with the group you go in with
DO - watch your step while going through the haunt
DO - respect the actors space
DON'T - hit the actors
DON'T - run
DON'T - wear high heels, wedges, or flip flops